World Oral Health Day
Today is World Oral Health Day #WOHD19 #SayAhh
Here are our top 5 tips for looking after your teeth
- Brush your teeth for 2 – 3 minutes every morning and especially on a night as this is the most important brush of the day.
- Use dental floss and/or interdental brushes every night before you brush your teeth. Use fresh floss every time and change your interdental brushes after 3 – 4 uses.
- Don’t rinse your mouth with water after brushing, just spit out and leave the excess toothpaste on your teeth.
- Never brush your teeth straight after breakfast if you have had anything acidic to eat or drink, wait 30 minutes or brush before.
- Avoid sugary snacks and drinks between meals.
Comments are closed