Cosmetic Tooth Whitening in Harrogate & Knaresborough
We have been whitening teeth in Harrogate and Knaresborough for many years with great success. If you give your smile some style you instantly feel better about yourself – and the best part is how easy can be!
- The whitening process lightens discoloured teeth quickly, safely and effectively.
- Extensive research and clinical studies indicate that whitening teeth under the supervision of a dentist is safe.
- We consider it to be an ideal cosmetic procedure as it does not require any preparation or reduction of the teeth.
- The only side-effect reported is temporary mild sensitivity, which fades after the procedure.
- By law the procedure can only be done if you are over the age of 18 years old
Whitening at home
- This method uses a 6% concentration of gel to gently whiten your teeth over 10-15 days. The gels are specially formulated to minimise sensitivity
- The gel is held against the teeth by soft, thin whitening trays which are manufactured in-house to guarantee a precise fit.
- The whitening gels are used for an hour a day or over-night, depending on the concentration used.
- The procedure is repeated over 10-15 days during which time the teeth will whiten.
- The whitening trays are yours to keep and use to maintain your new whiter and brighter smile.