CEREC Same day crowns and inlays at Clover House Harrogate
All ceramic restorations
Do you want tooth-coloured fillings – created and placed in only one visit?
Would you prefer not to have an impression and a temporary filling?
Do you prefer metal-free, biocompatible materials?
Thanks to our CEREC machine all this is now possible. These beautiful ceramic restorations can be created and placed during a single visit to Clover House.
CEREC is a sophisticated CAD/CAM system for the production of all-ceramic ways of repairing teeth such as inlays, onlays, partial crowns, veneers and crowns for front and back teeth with the following advantages:
- completed in only 1 visit
- no temporary restorations
- no impressions required
- metal-free so doesn’t contain mercury
- highly aesthetic
- long lasting with over 25 years of research and millions of restorations placed world-wide
Modern CAD/CAM technology makes it possible.
This treatment provides a restoration made of ceramic material as similar to natural tooth (enamel) as anything yet devised. It is suitable for replacing old Crowns, Amalgam (mercury/silver) fillings and will last longer than current white fillings.
The main advantages of CEREC are as follows:
- Ceramic material – no metal in your mouth
- Minimal loss of tooth tissue ( Less drilling!)
- Only one visit & no temporaries.
- No impression material in your mouth.
CEREC is one of the many treatments we can use to keep your smile healthy and your teeth in excellent condition.
CEREC could be right for you if:
- You want a long lasting restoration.
- You want to keep as much of your own natural tooth as possible.
- You want to minimize the number of trips to the surgery.
- You want your teeth to look as natural as possible
Clover House Harrogate have introduced CEREC which means we can achieve good results with ceramic fillings.
Clover House have been trained by certified CEREC trainers and attend regular forums and conferences on the subject.
Ceramic Reconstruction step by step
- The defective filling and decay are removed. A reflective powder layer prepares the tooth for imaging.
- An optical 3D image is acquired with a small camera, directly in your mouth.
- The restoration is created on the screen using the image data.
- Diamond coated instruments mill a ceramic block to reproduce the design.
- This is accomplished during a single appointment using Computer Aided Design/Computer Aided Manufacture (CAD/CAM).
- After polishing, the new restoration fits precisely.
- A unique light hardens the bonding material, uniting porcelain and tooth.
- Polishing or glazing ensures a pleasantly smooth and natural feel.
- The colour and appearance make the special ceramic material blend with your tooth.
- Perfectly bonded porcelain ensures a secure fit.
- Maximum strength, great looks!
Why CEREC ?
- Protects and preserves your own tooth’s structural integrity
- Ceramics are bio-compatible
- Only one appointment
- Perfect looks
- Perfect comfort
- Perfect quality
- Long lasting and durable
- Unquestionably the most cost effective restoration we have available today
Ask Clover House Harrogate about CEREC. We’ll be glad to advise you.
The high-precision lens system of the CEREC Bluecam sets a new standard in measurement accuracy and delivers an unprecedented level of precision. The high-performance diode emits blue light with a short wavelength. The resulting optical impressions are extremely accurate. This applies to single-tooth as well as multiple images. Create optical impressions in the shortest possible time.
This is the only CAD/CAM programme on the market that utilises a biogeneric tooth model to produce the occlusal surface
long-term temporary bridges, designed, produced and inserted chairside in one treatment sitting. The software superimposes separate images in order to produce accurate optical impressions not only of single teeth, but also quadrants. The resulting 3D models provide the ideal basis for creating veneers, inlays, onlays and crowns, as well as long-term temporary bridges with up to four units.
From the digital optical impression until the final milling process all components of the CEREC system are optimally synchronized with one another. The easy-to-use CEREC 3D software, the automated milling process, the clinical benefits of all-ceramic materials, treatment in a single appointment and positive feedback from patients – all these factors combine to maximize your job satisfaction.
A turning point in the design of occlusal surfaces for inlays is definitely the introduction of the new software upgrade for CEREC and inLab. For the first time the software implements a “biogeneric tooth modelling” function.
The new CEREC MC XL and inLab MC XL milling units deliver unprecedented precision – and are therefore capable of machining cementable all-ceramic crowns. This marks a turning point from metal to ceramic materials.
Thanks to its increased milling speed, the CEREC MC XL unit allows a three-unit temporary bridge to be created and placed during a single appointment – a turning point in long-term temporary restorations.*
The optical impressions generated by CEREC can be transmitted electronically to the dental laboratory. This eliminates the need for conventional models when creating inlays, onlays and crowns – a turning point in the collaboration between dentists and dental technicians. Capitalize on these turning points. With Sirona.